Scancraft Display News February 2008
Electronic Assembly introduces a new COG 128x64 display to their DOGM-series
The EA DOGM128, a 128x64-pixel graphics display, is a new addition to ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLY’s EA DOGM series.
It also has pins that allow it to be mounted quickly and easily.
7 different optional LED backlights are available. These can be combined with 5 different display technologies,
making it possible to have up to around 20 different designs.
Designed for compact, handheld devices, this modern LCD series offers a number of genuine benefits with and without backlighting:
* Extremely compact (55x46 mm) with a large viewing area of 51x31 mm
* Super-flat: 2.0 mm without a LED backlight, 5.8 mm with one
* Serial SPI interface (4-wire)
* Single supply +3.0 V or +3.3 V
* Typical power consumption of only 150μA in full operation (white LED backlight from 5mA)
* Easily mounted by soldering
* Wide range of design variants can be ordered as single units
* Possibility to change color of the backlight
The DOGM-series consists also of
- 1 x 8 characters with 11.97 mm font
- 2 x 16 characters with 5.57mm font
- 3 x 16 characters with 3.65mm font
- 128x64 dots, 2.3"
- 132x32 dots, 2.0"